"Never Felt Like the New Girl"
I have attended Clairbourn since the 6th grade. Since my first day here, I have felt included and loved, gladly never knowing the feeling of being the “new girl”. After one week of school here I was good friends with most of the class.
I have enjoyed all 3 years at Clairbourn and appreciate all of the teachers, faculty, and parents for all of their hard work in making our experiences as students fun and exciting.
In remembrance of the teachers, thank you for teaching me:
- the basic fundamentals of language grammar
- to stay organized with my notes
- to move forward and not dwell on what went wrong but focus on how I can do better in the future
- for a very great Entrepreneurship elective that helped me start up a T-shirt designing business
- how to structure a paper properly
- manage my time
- summarize books into my own words
- find quotes and explain them
- understand math in new ways and figure out many different ways to solve math equations, as well as the helpful starter problems in the morning that have helped me with critical thinking
- and many other necessities for a better high school experience.
Here at Clairbourn, I appreciate the athletics program, because even if you’re not very skilled in a sport, you always have the opportunity to participate in it. Participating in a majority of the sports offered, I was able to broaden my experience in athletics, and create better relationships with my teammates, who also happen to be my classmates. There is never time to be bored in our class, because there is always something new and exciting to talk about. We all accept each other for who we are and love each other for our individuality.